Saturday, July 19, 2008

Have You Ever

Have you EvEr??

Have you ever??
Been on some sort of varsity team.: No
Run more than 2 miles without stopping: No
Been to Canada.: Yes
Been to Europe: No
Watched cartoons for hours: Yes
Tripped up stairs: Yes
Fallen down stairs: Kind of
Been snowboarding/ skiing: Yes
Played ping-pong: Yes
Swam in the Ocean: Yes
Been on a whale watch: No
Seen fireworks: Yes
Seen a shooting Star: No
Seen a meteor shower: No
Almost drowned: No
Have been soo embarrassed u wanted 2 disappear: Yes
Listened 2 a whole cd over & over again: No
Have had stitches: Yes
Had frostbite: No
licked a frozen pole and got stuck there: No
stayed up til' 2 doin homework: No
curently have a job: Yes
been ice skating: Yes
been rollerblading: Yes
fallen flat on my face: Yes
tripped over my own 2 feet: No
been in a fist fight: No
played video games for more than 3 hours straight: No
watched power rangers: Yes
attend(ed) church regularly at one point in time: No
played truth or dare: Yes
Have already had my 16th b-day: No
Have already had my 17th b-day: No
I've called someone stupid: Yes
been in a verbal argument: Yes
cried in school: Yes
played basketball on a team: No
played baseball on a team: No
played football on a team: No
played soccer on a team: No
done cheerleading on a team: No
played softball ona team: Yes
played tennis on a team: No
been on track or cross country team: No
been swimming more than 20 times in my life: Yes
bungee jumped: No
climbed a rock wall: Yes
lost more than $20: No
called myself an idiot: Yes
called someone else and idiot: Yes
cried myself 2 sleep: Yes
I've had (or had) pets: Yes
I've owned a Spice Girls CD: No
Owned a Britney Spears CD: No
Owned a N*Sync CD: No
Owned a Backstreet Boys CD: No
I've mooned someone: No
i've sworn at someone of authority b4: No
i've been in the newspaper: Yes
i've been on T.V.: No
I've eaten Sushi: Yes
I've been on the other side of a waterfall: No
i've watched all of the Lord of teh Rings movies: No
I watched all of the Harry Potter movies: Yes
I've watched all of the Rocky movies: No
I've watched The Tree Stooges: Yes
I've watched "Newlyweds" ... Nick & Jessica: No
I've watched Looney Tunes: Yes
I've been stuffed in a locker: No
I've stuffed someone in a locker: No
i've been called a geek: Yes
I've study hard for a test and gotten a bad grade: No
I've not studied at all for a test and aced it: Yes
i've hugged my mom w/in the past 24 hrs.: Yes
I've hugged my dad w/in the past 24 hrs.: Yes
I've met a celebrity/music artist: No
i've written poetry: Yes
i've been attracted 2 someone older than me: Yes
i've been ticled till i've cried: Yes
I tickled someone else until they cried: No
I've had/have siblings: Yes
i've been to a rock concert: No
i've listened to classical music and enjoyed it: Yes
i've been in a play: Yes
i've been picked last in gym: Yes
i've been picked first in gym class: No
I've been picked in that middle-range in gym class: Yes
I've cried in front of my friends: No
I've read a book longer than 1,000 pages: Not yet
I've played Halo 2: No
i've freaked out over a sports game: No
I've been to Alaska: No
I've been to China: No
I've been to Spain: No
I've been to Japan: No
I've had a fight w/someone on AIM: Yes
I've had a fight w/someone face-to-fae: Yes
I've had serious conversations on my IM: Yes
I've forgiven someone who has done something wrong to me: Yes
i've been forgiven: Yes
i've screamed at a scary movie: No
I've cried at a chick flick: idk..
I've watched a lot of action movies: No
I've screamed at the top of my lungs: Yes
I've been to a rap concert: No
I've been to a hip-hop concert: No
I've lived in more than 2 houses: No
I've driven on the highway/ been on the highway: Yes
I've driven more than 40 miles in day: No
been in a car that went more that 40 miles in a day: idk
I've been a car accident: Yes
I've done drugs: No
I've been homesick: Yes
I've thrown up: Yes
I've pucked on someone: No
I've been horseback riding: Yes
I've filled out more than 10 Myspace surveys: Yes
I've spoken my mind in public: Yes
I've proven someone wrong: Yes
I've been proven wrong by someone: Yes
I've broken a leg: No
i've broken an arm: No
I've broken a finger: No
I"ve fallen off a swing: No
I've swung on a swing more than 30 minutes straight: No
watched winnie the pooh movies: Yes
I've forgotten my back pack when i've gone to school: No
I've lost my backpack: No
I've come close to dying: Yes
I've seen someone die: Kind of..
I've known someone who had died: Yes
I've wanted to be an actor/actress at some point: Yes
I've done modeling: No
I've taken something/someone for granted: Yes
I've realized how good my life is: Yes
I've counted my blessings: Yes
I've made fun of a classmate: idk
I've been asked out by someone and I said no: Yes
I've slapped someone in the face: No
I've been skateboarding: Yes
I've been backstabbed by someone I thought was a friend: No
I've lied to someone to their face: Yes
I've told a little white lie: Yes
I've taken a day off from school/work just so that i don't go insane: No
I've fainted: No
I've had an argument w/someone about whether cheerleading is a sport or not: No
I've pushed someone into a pool: No
I've been pushed into a pool: Yes
I've been/am in love: Probably not

Fill out this survey yourself
Find a different survey
Brought to you by Bzoink

No comments: