Thursday, July 17, 2008

Playlist Survey!

Finnish the sentence by shuffling your ITunes/MP3/Winamp/whatever

My name is...: On Eagle's Wings
I am...: Buy You A Drink
I feel like...: Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah
I want to be...: Got To Be Real
I wish...: Don't Cha
Your Life
When I was born...: Intro Hollywood Groove
My parents made me while...: I'm Too Sexy
My first words were...: Yahh
When I met my best friend I thought...: Walk Through
My first crush was...: Low
My first date...: I'm Leaving
My first kiss...: Over My Head
Me and my best friends discuss about...: Soulja Boy
My school is like...: If You Like Pina Coladas
My first job was...: Living In Fast Forward
My first concert was...: Slow Ride
My wedding-song will be...: Alchohol
When I lose my job I think...: Teenagers
This will people say about me at my funeral...: Dumpin'
My funeral song will be...: Fifty Nifty United States
In heaven I sing this to god...: I Wanna Dance With Somebody
God kicks me out of heaven, that's what I'll tell him...: Hypnotized
With the devil I talk about...: Our Song
Thoughts
My parents think about me...: Is It Any Wonder?
My grandparents think about me...: Run Away Love
My siblings think about me...: Jenny Wren
My teachers/boss think about me...: Ain't No Way
My best friends think about me...: Show Stopper
I think about my parents...: Knock Three Times
I think about my grandparents...: Mellow Yellow
I think about my siblings...: Cupid Shuffle
I think about my teachers/boss: Fergilicious
I think about my best friends...: Let Them Be Little
Foreign people might think about me...: Jack And Diane
And last but not least...
This night I'll dream of...: You Oughta Know
Last night I dreamt of...: Gold Digger
I never want to dream of...: Say Goodbye
I need...: Chelsea Dagger
I don't need...: Unwritten
This survey is...: Closing Time
: yay!

Fill out this survey yourself
Find a different survey
Brought to you by Bzoink

No comments: